Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meet our vp: social standards!


Lindsey Bennett

Position: vice president: social standards
Born: May 14,1992 
From: Katy, Texas
Major: Political Communications
Dream Job: First Lady or any position at E!
Favorite Food: PANCAKES
Favorite Movie: I can’t pick one so The Wizard of OZ,
 Anchorman and any musical ever made
Favorite Greek Event: Songfest!
Favorite Quote(s): "Anyway" poem by Mother Theresa 
Why did you run for the CMT position that you're in?
DG is my home away from home, I wanted to give back and learn from the chapter in a leadership role. Throughout my time in DG I’ve held different positions and I set a goal to earn the respect of the chapter and earn a spot on CMT. I felt that I could bring a good sense of humor to a sometimes tense position and hold the chapter accountable in a fair manner. I’m the weirdo that desperately wanted to be VP:Social Standards and I absolutely love it!
What do you hope for?
I hope to help out the chapter in any way that I can! I want to lead by example for the chapter, for Honor Board and for my VP group and to get to know as many different women as I can. When my term is over I hope to leave the chapter with a stronger sense of social responsibility and some super fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment