Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Meet our vp: Panhellenic!

Savannah Gray


Position: vice president: Panhellenic
Born: June 9 in Jacksonville, Florida 
From: New Orleans, LA 
Major: Mass Communications 
Dream Job: An anchor for The Today Show or working in the food industry in New Orleans 
Favorite Food: I have a lot haha but I love a good po boy 
Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans 
Favorite Greek Event: Pi Kapp Rave in the Cave and Lambda Chi Watermelon Bust 
Favorite Quote: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
Why did you run for the CMT position that you're in?
 I have a passion for DG and Greek life. I am the first person in my family to go Greek and this has been an amazing experience for me. I've grown so much from being a DG and I wanted to give back to the Greek community and spread the PHC love! 
What do you hope for?
I hope to be successful in life. I want to excel at my job and I want to continue to keep and value the close relationships I have with my family and friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment