Thursday, February 21, 2013

Meet our vp: membership!

Marissa Liantonio 

Position: vice president: membership
Born:  December 21st, 1991
From: New Orleans, LA 
Major: Sociology with a minor in History
Dream Job: Registered Nurse who works as a Certified Diabetes Educator. I have type 1 diabetes, and I cannot wait to help other people with diabetes live their lives in the best and healthiest way possible! :)
Favorite Food: Anything Vietnamese or Thai
Favorite Movie: 10 Things I Hate About You and The Blind Side
Favorite Greek Event: Greek Week
Favorite Quote: "Strong people don't put others down... they lift them up." Michael P. Watson AND "Do small things with great love." Mother Teresa  
Why did you run for the CMT position that you're in?
 I ran for vp: membership because I am passionate about all things Delta Gamma, and I firmly believe that the best way to recruit is through the way you show love for your chapter. I think Recruitment is one of the most important things our chapter does, and I can't wait to lead the chapter with positivity and a great attitude! 
What do you hope for?
 I hope to make Recruitment 2013 extremely enjoyable and successful! I am so excited to be on CMT for a second year, and I hope to help make this year the most fun and eventful yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment